On off fever for 3 weeks. I got a cbc without differential & physical exam for swollen lymph nodes etc. Both normal. Do I need to worry about leukemia?

No. What did your doctor tell you about your swollen lymph nodes? You may watch and wait. You may feel the nodes every couple of weeks, if any of the lymph glands doubles in size, becomes painful, ulcerates, or other nodes become enlarged, or you develop fever, or lose weight, you should see a doctor.
Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.