If I had nipple discharge with some blood at the age 9 or 10 was that a sign of Breast cancer. I'm 23 now. Help reassure me?

Pathology

In brief: No cancer

The discharge many years ago was due to hormonal changes.
You need not worry about breast cancer.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine,

In brief: No cancer

You need not worry about breast cancer.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine,
Dr. Jane Van Dis