I am having pressure in my chest. Could it be related to my heart?

Hard to say. Chest pain can be a symptom of heart disease but may be may other things such as esophageal spasms, great vessel disease, respiratory disorders (asthma, COPD, bronchitis, infections), and muscle problems to name a few. It really depends on your age and the clinical situation and other symptoms you may be having. IF you are currently having chest pressure you should see a doctor now.
It depends... Pressure in the chest is a vague symptom. since you ahve not told us your age it is hard to tell if it is from your heart or lungs. tell us your age , weight and BP. Right now I can not make a case for it to be related to your heart.