I'm 30 afraid of getting breast cancer and afraid of Mom and others getting it. My grandmother had it late 50s 60s I'm scared it skip generation?

Pathology

In brief: Self examination

Do not be afraid.
To improve your chances of not getting breast or other cancers, exercise, avoid saturated fats, maintain healthy weight and abstain from alcohol and illegal drugs. Practice self examination and you should be fine.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Self examination

Do not be afraid.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham