I am experiencing metallic taste in mouth and fatigue.

MD and DDS. See both your primary care physician and your dentist for an evaluation.
Metallic taste. The list of causes for metallic taste is extensive. Causes may be dental or medical. Not possible to diagnose you with no more information than "metallic taste." Time for both a medical and dental examination. Don't put this off.
See MD. There is no simple answer to your question without a full history and physical exam. However, a metallic taste in the mouth may indicate tonsillitis or acid reflux from the stomach, GERD. I would recommend seeing a MD in Urgent Care or your primary care MD, get some blood tests done, and know your history/medications/ history of smoking, drinking, drug use, allergies, etc. Good luck.
Try NexiumOTC.