Good morning, doctor. I have small red bumps on my upper thigh-both legs. They're itchy sometimes. It's been a few days now my tummy also itches too.

In brief: Itchy rash

Last menstrual period? Make sure you're not pregnant. LMP? Past medical history? Most likely, you are having an allergic reaction to something you touched in that area. There are other possibilities. You can try over the counter topical steroid and benadryl to treat the itch. See MD if it is bothering you for an in person evaluation since there are other possibilities, need exam 2b sur

In brief: Itchy rash

Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr