I believe I have Genital Herpes from on,one searches but they don't look like the pictures, so I am thinking it maybe acne but I have herpes symptoms?

Pathology

In brief: Get tested

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you.
You should see your doctor and get tested.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.

In brief: Get tested

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Adam Levy