I have varicose veins on my left leg from my thigh down past my knee I'm 35weeks pregnant and this is the first time they've hurt a lot what to do?

Panadol. Not unexpected, compression stockings may help, elevation BUT most of all you should let your GP take a look as you may need an ultrasound to make sure you do not have a clot in them.
Blood clot. I would suggest you see your local provider and possibly obtain an ultrasound as this could be a blood clot in the dilated vein. Pregnancy is a known risk factor for clots.
Compression stocking. Varicose veins do tend to flare up more during pregnancy as you body experiences an increase in the volume of blood circulating through your veins. Compression stockings which you can easily obtain from your nearby pharmacy are excellent in supporting your circulation and reducing the discomfort. Keeping your legs elevated when you are not mobilising may help as well.
Veins. it is not uncommon to have varicose veins during pregnancy and they may become more discomforting as the pregnancy continues
use of maternity compression pantyhose would be recommended, which will alleviate the discomfort
several months after pregnancy you should be evaluated with a venous duplex ultrasound.
Varicose veins . Varicose vein can occur in pregnancy but blood clot also needs to be excluded if leg is painful. Please see a doctor immediately. .
Varicose veins. These may settle after delivery. Need to make sure that there is no clot in gem . Look for swelling , redness at the site . TAke paracetamole . If concerns see Gp. .
Urgent assessment . Doctor examination needed quickly to exclude the potentially serious deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis (infection). If not these and just painful varicose veins can be difficult as not good to use anti inflammatories but paracetamol and elevation may help. Do get checked urgently re the above first. All the best with the remaining 5 weeks .