Tonight i noticed bumps on the back of my tongue and i wanted to know could you help me with what's wrong?

Pathology

In brief: May be nothing

Do you have any symptoms? Small bumps on the back of the tongue are normal.
Unless it is causing pain or difficulty in swallowing , it is likely a normal issue that you did not notice earlier.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine

In brief: May be nothing

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine
Dr. Arnon Rubin