I am having a colonoscopy tomorrow at 7:30am. I am drinking the gatoraid/miralax but I am still not satisfied. Can I eat applesauce or pudding?

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: No

Follow the colonoscopy preparation so that endoscopist will be able to see well your colon.
Failure to have a clean bowl may result in poor visualization of your colon due to stool.

In brief: No

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Colonoscopy

You probably have had your colonoscopy by now.
Congrats! You did it. For future reference, you need to follow doctor's orders and not eat anything. It can confuse the doc doing the scope. He/she needs a clear field to visualize what the colon looks like inside. Peace and good health.

In brief: Colonoscopy

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Not satisfied.

Most hate the stuff.
I would just drink some water. The other stuff may confuse those looking at you colon and you will have to do it again. May not want to do that.

In brief: Not satisfied.

Most hate the stuff.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine