Twisting feeling cramps on lower abdomen, pain so bad I almost passed out. What could it be?

Medical exam. Pain in the abdomen can be caused by many different reasons. Some are causes related to bowel, Urinary bladder or kidney problems...sometimes related to Female organs like tubal pregnancy or pelvic infection.
If the pain has settled down already you do not have to do much right now. if it persists or recurs, you should be examined by a physician when you are having the pain. Go to an ER if needed.