I am experiencing genital itching, genital rash, genital pain, night sweats, thigh rash and skin rash. I am a transgender male, hope that helps thanks?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a doctor

There are far too many causes of skin rash, including those that involve the genital area, to even guess at the cause in this case.
The rash/itching may be unrelated to sweating at night, and none of it has anything to do with being trans. FYI, the large majority of genital skin rashes are not herpes or any other STD. See a doctor, ideally a dermatologist.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Adam Levy