I went through an ultrasound and doc said there is kidney stone. I am having pain under my right rib cage. Doc suggested operation but I don't want to g?

Urologist. You may wish to consult a urologist. Surgery may not be needed, if the stone can be broken up by sound waves, ie.,lithotripsy. Once the stone is broken with sound waves, the smaller pieces may pass with urine.

Related Questions