My son has developed a rash and it seems to be getting worse. Any ideas? It is on legs, feet, hands and face. It's not bothering him. Red circles but the inside of these are pale. The ones on his face are different again just small red spots

Doctor can examine. Rashes are hard to describe in words. If the spots don't increase, they might be just bug bites, but those tend to itch. If they keep increasing in number, then they might be hives, which is an allergic reaction and is also itchy. Red circles with a paler center can be a more serious type of hives. Some people feel more itch than other people do. A doctor should examine such a rash.