Is pure garcinia cambogia is a useful supplement for weight loss or just another fraud?

Doubt any usefulness. Helpful weight loss diets have natural foods that take time to chew but contain few calories. Examples include carrots, celery, and leafy lettuce (little or no salad dressing). When shopping for fruits, buy small ones no bigger than a tennis ball, because fruits have sugar. Drinks without calories include water and green tea. A calorie is a calorie, but surely avoid sugar and simple starches.