I have Relapsing Polychondritis and need to know if I should see an ENT doctor or a Rheumatologist?

Possibly both. I would start with a rheumatologist. The condition is primarily diagnosed and treated by a rheumatologist. Sometimes the rheumatologist will refer you to an ENT to help manage a specific issue such as if your pharynx (voice box/vocal cords) are effected.