I am 6 weeks pregnant, no heart beat found on intravaginal ultrasound. Baby measures 7mm. HCG levels are good. Should I worry?

Follow up is needed. Normally, if an accurate measurement performed by a certified skilled sonographer is that the embryonic pole is greater than 5-6 mm but cardiac activity can not be detected, there is an increased probability of an "early pregnancy loss". HCG reflects trophoblastic/placental development but not embryonic or fetal condition. A repeat sonogram should help answer your question.