I am experiencing small testes. The following also describe me: Very late puberty and Abnormally small penis. What should I do?

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

One's regular pediatrician, a pediatric endocrinologist, or an adolescent medicine doctor all have experience with the normal development of boys to men.
One concern is whether or not there is low sex hormones. Sometimes, a smaller penis is normal or may run in the family. Chromosomal analysis is sometimes done to see if there is a genetic cause. A pediatric urologist can also help.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

Dr. Cindy Juster