I took Nexium (esomeprazole) for 2 years & Prilosec (40mg) for 1 year. Now I'm reading that kidney disease is very likely to occur with PPIs. Should I be worried?

PPI etc renal dis. Yes. Discuss with your Dr. Review your kidney function blood test over your life: BUN and creatinine and eGFR.
Not really, but. you need to see your doctor, for reassurance and running some tests to make sure your kidneys and rest of your body is fine. Taking OTC medications for long time without a doctor's supervision is rather not recommended, wish you wellness .