Hello I want loose my belly fat. How I can go for it?

Dr. Ester Kwok

In brief: To lose belly fat,

First go to one's doc.
Find out if there are any medical causes for being overweight, such as sleep apnea, thyroid, or other. If fat congregates mainly around the belly, then find out if one has Insulin resistance, as the recommended type of diet and exercise can vary. Then burn off more calories than is consumed! may be as easy as cutting a 100 cal/day (one slice of bread or cheese/day).

In brief: To lose belly fat,

First go to one's doc.
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics

In brief: Belly fat

Your belly fat tends to be the most troubling area.
Unfortunately, it will most likely be the last to go. You need to increase your metabolism though exercise and building muscle and in your particular case you will want to do exercises focusing on the core muscles and the obliques. In addition you need to decrease your caloric intake and count those calories. Eat a healthy diet and work hard!

In brief: Belly fat

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell