I have pain and tenderness when pressure is applied to center of upper abdomen.I have been tested for STDs and uti,bladder infections and every thing is negative.What else could this be?

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Stomach and pancreas

are the two main organs in the central upper abdomen, and esophagitis from reflux, peptic ulcers, or pancreatitis can all cause pain in this location, as well as occasional constipation.
Relationship to eating, response to antacids taken orally and bowel movement history are all important to your doctor to help you identify the cause. UTI and STD are more likely to cause lower abdominal pain.

In brief: Stomach and pancreas

Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Adam Levy