When im ovulating me and my fiance have sex, trying to get pregnant always end up getting my period, im loosing hope. Is it possible I can't have kids?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Infertility testing
Most couples will get pregnant within one year of unprotected intercourse.
After 12 months of trying it is a good idea to get tested. The first steps will be testing to make sure you are ovulating, a semen analysis and an xray to make sure your tubes are open.

In brief: Infertility testing
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
2 comments
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Well over 50% of couples succeed with modern fertility treatments. Given financial resources and a willingness to use IVF if necessary, you will probably succeed. IVF is often not the most expensive treatment and we even have "refund guarantees" in case you do not get a baby. Good luck and stay positive. See a fertility specialist for advice.
Dr. Julian Escobar
The most fertile time is the day of the LH surge (ovulation) and the 2 days after. The normal conception rate per month in humans is only 20% and per year 85%. Therefore we let young couples with no obvious fertility issue to try for a year. You may decide to seek evaluation at any point however.
Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine
In brief: It depends
If you have been trying for over 5 years, for example, there is a chance that you can't have kids without help.
However, if it has been less than a year, you might just need to be patient and keep trying. Alternatively, you can do some tests to see if there are issues with sperm, eggs, tubes or uterus.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Adam Levy