I am experiencing inattention. The following also describe me: Memory problems and Poor concentration. What should I do?

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Possible ADHD

Start with a focused visit with your primary care doctor or neurologist who can start with an assessment for possible ADHD which is based on history and also screen for mood and chemical use disorders, both of which can cause inattention and poor concentration as well.
Onset of symptoms is especially important, and if present since childhood, documents from teachers or parent observations help.

In brief: Possible ADHD

Dr. Eric Weisman