I'm showing all the signs of anemia but my blood test results came back normal for everything (I had everything tested thyroid too), what could it be?

Pathology

In brief: Is that so?

The weakness, pallor, wide pulse pressure (high systolic, low diastolic), tachycardia, big heart, shortness of breath, and fatigue of anemia are mimicked by many other processes -- even by finding yourself in a difficult life situation that's beyond your ability to cope.
You'll need a full history and physical exam with basic labs including a lupus and perhaps a porphyria screen.

In brief: Is that so?

Thanks for your kind words, and for the follow-up. I actually experienced several of these as a result of being stuck in an impossible life situation in my late teens. Good people, good advice, and a lot of hard work made things better. But this is always a diagnosis of exclusion. Best wishes.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian