My Daughter is experiencing constipation. I've given her a liquid glycerin suppository, she is drinking apple juice, but nothing will come out ?

In brief: If poop is stuck...

Each child with constipation needs to be sure there is no actual disorder causing it.
If constipation is just due to slow movement of the food and poop through the gut, then the things to try are vegetables, water, prune juice, prunes, fiber plus water, Miralax (polyethylene glycol) Senokot or other senna, milk of magnesia, other laxatives... her doctor can evaluate and recommend helpful meds too.

In brief: If poop is stuck...

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham