I weight 160 and my height is 5'3 and im 21 years old, I want to try the juice fasting is it safe for me?

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Not most effective
If you do it for a short period of time it's not harmful but i dont think its the best way to lose weight! you're going to shock your body, most likely consume less calories than your resting metabolic rate (calories burned by sitting and doing nothing)! this method of weight loss can cause a slow down in metabolism. When you go back to your regular diet, you may gain the weight back or worse!

In brief: Not most effective
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
OK so you've reached a sticking point. You'll come across sticking points the more you try to lose. Don't eat after 6pm, make your carbs low glycemic, increase your protein, especially lean proteins, eat good fats. Fish oil, flax seed, coconut oil. You can do it, you're already running which is more than most people are willing to do! Good luck.
Dr. William Forsythe