I have sharp shooting pains go through my anus and vagina at the same time. I also have an EXCESSIVE amount of mucus in my urine and a high platelet count (goes between 450 - 600). What could be causing these things?

Pathology

In brief: Multiple issues

The pain is probably proctalgia fugax.
You may consult this site for information: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3602260/ Mucus in urine: How do you know there is excessive mucus? Do you have any symptoms? High platelet count may be due to iron deficiency. Bottom line: See a doctor. Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine

In brief: Multiple issues

The pain is probably proctalgia fugax.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham