My eye is red and when I move it, I sometimes have pain. I have been taking steroids and antibiotics since I had Shingles in June (Predforte 3 wks and Tobradex 2 wks) and whenever I stop the drops, the redness comes back. What is the solution please?

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Call eye doc!

Hopefully, an ophthalmologist has been treating you, if not see one quickly.
If you have been seeing one, call about this and ask what to do. If you are not given enough information to ease your mind about your treatment plan, please get a second opinion with another eye doc. Good luck!

In brief: Call eye doc!

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Ophthalmologist / ER

eye redness, eye pain, and history of using potent steroids for few weeks, all this warrants an ophthalmologist evaluation asap or go to ER, wish you wellness

In brief: Ophthalmologist / ER

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab