Seen Heart,lung,ent,hemat/asthma doc bunch tests only thing found was + meth challenge airway disease. on advair and Prtnx for reflux. 7mths Still have lump feeling in throat and don't get pounding heart feeling beat gos faster. Diff breathin pattern?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See GI doc

I suspect that your reflux is likely the cause for your throat sensation and Prtnx may not be enough to control it.
The fast heart beat is likely from the long acting bronchodilator in Advair. With just mild asthma (detected by methacholine challenge only), it is debatable whether you need to take Advair. Consider stopping it . Consider getting checked for vocal cord dysfunction as well.

In brief: See GI doc

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

I agree that further assessment is needed.
Pulmonary function testing and the asthma control test may help your physician to determine whether Advair is advisable. Avoid any triggers of allergic or pulmonary symptoms.

In brief: Mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Cardiac neurosis

If you are the person i have talked to from Detroit area you have a cardiac neurosis and need to see someone who specializes in this.
Advair can affect heart rate in some discuss with your Dr. Do you have reflux?

In brief: Cardiac neurosis

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine