I am experiencing an inflamed ear lobe. The following also describe me: Nasal congestion and Runny nose. What should I do?

Allergy or a cold? The ear problem is likely a separate issue but you nasal symptoms can be from a cold (if lasting just a few days), allergies, or even vasomotor rhinitis- can't tell given the lack of details. If you have a cold, using a nasal decongestant spray for 3-5 days may be ok. If you have allergies, a nasal steroid would work better. As for your earlobe, it may be from an infection or a contact irritant.