I am going to medical test result is UNFIT. In my CT scan findings bilateral apical pleural thickening seen. That means? What can I do for FIT

That's normal. I'll bet you that this is a pair of apical pleural caps. It's a minor anatomic variant. It means absolutely nothing so far as your health is concerned, or as far as your fitness for any sport of occupation is concerned. If some idiot bureaucrat is denying you something you want based on this, get your personal physician or an attorney to deal with it.