I've taken 4 diurex over the course of the day and I'm experiencing nausea and slight disorientation. Am I okay? I'm scared

Dr. Yelena Kipervas

In brief: Plan.

Drink a lot of water and eat bananas first.
It's possible dehydration and losing minerals what important for body. If you get worse you need to go to ER or urgent care.

In brief: Plan.

Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Dr. Yelena Kipervas
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Dehydration.

You may very well be dehydrated from the diuretic effect of Diurex.
You should stop taking Diurex and drink fluids - preferably something like Gatorade. If you're worsening then you need to get to an emergency room for IV fluids. If you can't get some Gatorade quickly, then maybe you should go to the ED anyway.

In brief: Dehydration.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone