I have a warm feeling going through my leg on the left side. It's not swollen discoloured or warm to the touch nor has any lumps . What can this be?

Dr. Alan Steinbach

In brief: Many possible

how much of the leg? What part? Look up the subject of 'dermatomes in the leg" and 'myotomes in the leg" because the most likely cause of your sensation is a 'paresthesia'.
.a feeling resulting in a nerve signalling something it's imagining, rather than something real. However, if it continues,consult your PCP for a referral to a neurologist.

In brief: Many possible

Dr. Alan Steinbach
Dr. Alan Steinbach
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Warm leg

May be incidental or variant parathesia if you have low back pain , or early infection/ shingles rarely MS.
f/u/ w/ doc

In brief: Warm leg

f/u/ w/ doc
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman