I've had episodes of vertigo for 4 years along with what feels like pressure in my head, hearing loss. Had MRI which showed nothing. Seen ENT and neurologist both of which could find nothing wrong. ?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Hearing loss

If you are experiencing idiopathic sensorineural hearing loss (i.
e. there's no cause, it's just your bad luck), then it's probably associated with that. The ear isn't just about hearing, it's also about balance. The same nerve (cranial nerve VIII) sends both auditory & balance information to the brain. If the input to the brain from both sides isn't exactly matched, vertigo can occur.

In brief: Hearing loss