The back of my head(scalp) is tender to the touch. If I drink soda, the area that hurts to the touch, gets a burning sensation. Sometimes I even get a pain that comes and goes. I get dizzy, light headed and nauseous. My spine also hurts to the touch.

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Seen a doctor?

If your question is, ""What is it?", your post is only the beginning of the diagnostic process, not the end.
It's impossible to tell what is going on based only on your post. For this you will not get any kind of satisfactory answer online, so don't bother looking. Doctor Google will not help you with this. See a live doctor in a brick-and-mortar office.

In brief: Seen a doctor?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Arnon Rubin