I've recently developed a small white bump/cyst (looks like millia or whitehead) on the caruncle of my left eye. What is it's cause and treatment options? Will this eventually resolve?

Dr. Gary Reiter
Ophthalmology

In brief: See your Eyedoc

The lacrimal carbuncle is frequently the site of inclusion cysts, sometimes with calcified concretions.
This can make the carbuncle swell up to many times it's normal size. These respond quite nicely to removal in your ophthalmologist's office. Make an appointment, you will feel much better when it is gone.

In brief: See your Eyedoc

Dr. Gary Reiter
Dr. Gary Reiter
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Cyst or stye

Sound like a stye to me.
If we do 2nd opinion you can send photo and can tell you better what the problem is.

In brief: Cyst or stye

Sound like a stye to me.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim