A strain in my groin?

Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine
In brief: Groin strain?
Generally a pulled groin will cause pain along the inner aspect of the upper thigh.
The pain can be worsened by resisting adduction (squeezing the knees together against resistance) and or by abducting (pulling the affected leg away from the other leg as in a split). These exam findings may not be specific or sensitive in a laymans hand so please consult a specialist for proper evaluation.

In brief: Groin strain?
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me explain
Is an injury to the adductor muscles called a muscle strain.
When a muscle is strained, the muscle is stretched too far. Less severe strains pull the muscle beyond their normal excursion. More severe strains tear the muscle fibers, and can even cause a complete tear of the muscle. Most commonly, groin pulls are minor tears of some muscle fibers, but the bulk of the muscle tissue remain intact.

In brief: Let me explain
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied