I've taken 1400 mg ibuprofen total today last dose 7pm. Is it safe to take extra strength Tylenol or more ibuprofen. I have swimmers ear. Help plz.

Tylenol. It may be safer to take Tylenol. Do not drink alcohol while you are taking this medication. Neither of these medications will address the underlying disease in your ear, and you should see a doctor for proper treatment and prevent damage to middle ear. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.