I have been experiencing a lump in my throat feeling for 2 weeks now. It almost feels like I need to cough up a hair ball, but I can't cough anything up and I can't swallow it. I have no other symptoms, not even a sore throat. ?

In brief: Tonsils

You feel a lump in your throat for 2 weeks.
It is not sore. You feel like hair or a foreign object is there. You may have allergies or be exposed to something that is causing your tonsils to swell. They may be draining and causing the hair or foreign object sensation. This may or may not got worse at night. See a doctor since it has been 2 weeks. They can look in you throat and examine it

In brief: Tonsils

Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine