I am experiencing pain with urination (quality: stinging or burning sensation) and frequent urination (worsened by: worse at night) .

Dr.

In brief: Bladder infection

Hi RenaG, sounds like it could be a bladder infection which is vey common amongst girls and can be easily diagnosed and treated.
Other possibilities could include STIs such as a chlamydia infection if you are sexually active. I suggest that you see you gp to get things checked, or at least go to the pharmacy and ask for treatment for bladder infection. Hope this helps!

In brief: Bladder infection

Dr.
Dr. Jose Prieto-hernandez
Agree needs evaluation by her PCP and Urine Analysis
Dr.

In brief: Urinalysis

Is required urgently to exclude an infection.
Please see your GP /urgent care clinic to sort this out. If not supportive of infection a more detailed examination and assessment may be required

In brief: Urinalysis

Dr.
Dr. Steven Seres