Petrified been taking prometrium 200 mg daily due to estrogen dominance does this bioidentical hormone increase my chances of breast cancer?

Very complex issue. The decision to take hormone therapy is quite complex & should be handled on a one on one basis. The doctor should evaluate each patients individual risk of breast cancer. Treatment should be at the lowest dose that alleviates the menopausal symptoms. There's a very small increase relative risk in breast cancer diagnosis. In symptomatic low risk women the benefit may outweigh the risk.