Me and my husband had sexual intercourse on the 23 he ejaculated twice inside me . my period came on the 25 and Went off the 28th . Can I be pregnant?

In brief: Probably not

Having a normal regular period means one is not pregnant.
Having sex after the period means one could become pregnant on the current month. If the next period comes and is a normal regular one, it means one is not pregnant, again. If worried, one can do a urine pregnancy test the week after missing a period, or 3 weeks after having sex.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Depends on cycle

You are most fertile 2 weeks after the start of your last cycle: around August 8; however, cycles can vary and you are having unprotected intercourse, so YES- it is possible: I suggest doing a home pregnancy test now and repeat in 1 week.

In brief: Depends on cycle

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Jane Van Dis