2 lumps in my armpit that sometimes hurt if I touch them. Plus some burning sensation, should I be worried?

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

What your described suggests inflamed lymph nodes and you should see a doctor as you may need antibiotic treatment.
Wish you good health! For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine

In brief: Need to examine

Dr. Vikram Patel