I have a bubble in both eyes .. do I need to see an eye doctor or go to opticians?

Pathology

In brief: Eye doctor

You should consult an ophthalmologist.
Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Eye doctor

You should consult an ophthalmologist.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela