Vaginal itching. Day 4, slightly improved. No smell, discharge, or frequency of urination. What is it?

Here are some... Watching what underwaaer or what detergent or agents you have used is worthwhile to do since something allergic to may be the culprit. How to put all possibly related things together in right way? Follow suggestion in articles listed in http://formefirst.com/onDealSickness.html. Although no instant conclusion could be derived, it is known what you reported seems nothing serious & self-limiting.
Yeast infection. Vaginitis that is itchy is usually a yeast infection. Can use OTC products from pharmacy. If not better see doctor for pelvic exam and cultures.