Neck & shoulder pain going down arm when arm is above head/ straight. How do I know what type of doc to see, PT or chiropractor or totally different?

Neck & shoulder pain. Please start by finding out the cause of your pain. For that you need to see your primary care doctor. He/she may then refer you for PT. Ask your doc about seeing a chiropractor because PT and chiro are different. Peace and good health.