Will I get a blood clot if I wear a lace-up ankle brace with straps on the airplane? There is no metal in it. Would it help with swelling? Thank you!

Need to see brace. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful advice without looking at the brace. With or without it, you can reduce you risk of clot formation by moving your legs. You may consult this site for suggestions: https://www.locationrebel.com/airplane-excercises/ For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.