I'm on the depo provera, had my 2nd shot but had unprotected sex before and after the first shot. Now feeling fluttering in my abdomen. Am I pregnant?

Take a test . If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. It's not likely since you were on Depoprovera .
Maybe not, but... It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. An Ob-Gyn doctor can evaluate any persistent or worrisome symptoms.