I'm having what I believe to be the same sensation as Braxton Hicks contractions. I have had the same feeling for about a week now. I am sterilised?

Pathology

In brief: Unclear question

You may be having a mild colic due to many causes, e.
g., gas in the intestine, partial obstruction of the intestine, stones in the kidney or gall bladder. If the "sensation" is interfering with your life or work, you should consult a doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Unclear question

Dr. Jane Van Dis