I have a pressure on my left side, back pain, dry cough, severe fatigue, shortness of breath and bad headaches, what could be causing this?

Dr. Howard Cohen
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: Many things

The left sided pressure if in the chest and occurring with exertion could be coronary artery disease.
The cough, fatigue and shortness of breath could be heart failure, pneumonia, or lung cancer. These are the most serious possibilities, but there are many more that are less serious. The headache and back pain could be separate and there are multiple possibilities for these.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Howard Cohen
Dr. Howard Cohen
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Hard to pin down

We could consider pleurisy, along problem, the kidney stone, even a heart problem. Is a lot to consider and you need to see your physician

In brief: Hard to pin down

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Eric Weisman